BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Hymn For YOU

A Hymn For YOU 
by Avalon Chin

When I met you by chance and saw your casual kindness,
YOU gently forgave my wicked ways and lies,
Though I’ve hurt you with actions and words,
YOU haven’t left me alone,
Yet YOU are always waiting for me to return,
Saying “Welcome back my son!”,
I ran into your arms and you embraced me,
My tears rolled on my rough face.

I’m always thinking of YOU in every season,
even on days when we can’t meet,
Though we are apart as there are stars in the sky,
I’ll tell YOU my overflowing thoughts without hiding them,
Through prayers you’ll know my heart and desire;
Of all the things I can lose for YOU as I don’t need any of them,
I just want to be by your side,
and see all of the joy and sadness.


But there’s a love; an unconditional and everlasting love,          
Draws me closer to YOU and bring our hands together,
feel YOUR  warmth and the peaceful born from YOUR presence,
Even if I don't have a place to go back to,
 I will still have your embrace ,
AH! my heart and soul wrapped in the warm palms of your hands.

Into one of the world’s stories and tell it one day,
Whether spring, summer, autumn and winter,
I want to see your smiling faces,
Your smile, as bright as the sun,
Gives me strength and courage,
YOU keep supporting me even now,
That’s why I've become this strong!



0 comments: