BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

STRESS!!!!! @%^&#@%&^@@$ (Part 1).

STRESS! A lot of times we are frustrated over things happen in our life, when things start to piled up, when things which supposed to be finished are unable to finished on time, when things doesn’t go as how we plan or expect, STRESS!!

Then we start to question and blame, what is God will for us? Is this what God want me experience, is this ‘blessings’ that God want me to have, is this abundance life that He promised, is this hope and future that God wanna give me???!!!

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God for you in Jesus Christ.

Huh?? Be joyful always? Are you sure God? BUT I’m STRESSFUL! How can stress and joy come together?? How can joy come when I’m stress??

Now, the bible says yes! Let’s learn something from someone great, the apostle Paul.

2 Corinthians 12: 7-10 7even though I have received such wonderful revelations from God. So to keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from becoming proud. 8Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. 9Each time He said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 10That why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

1. Paul’s problem (v.7)

a. In verse 7, Paul said there is a thorn in his flesh.

b. What is this thorn? What is this that torments him?

c. When we refer back to Numbers 33:55

i. Numbers 33:55 but if u fail to drive out the people who live in the land, those who remain will be like splinters in your eyes and thorns in your sides. They will harass you in the land where you live.

d. Paul had been appointed as apostles to the Gentiles!

e. When he comes to a new town, he will first attend the synagogue, then get chased out, then he turns to the Gentiles, preached and taught them, gather them and appoint elders, then he da pao, and left to another town.

f. He had been doing this to each and EVERY TOWN he stepped in, but each and every time he left the town, Judaism believers will come and destroy his work.

g. When Paul tells the gentiles, “When u become Christian, you don’t need to be circumcised.” But when Judaism believers come into the church and said, “You all have to be circumcised!”

h. So have you experienced what Paul experienced? When you almost complete or reach your goal, someone something just come into place and destroy everything!

i. How?! WHY!?

0 comments: