BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Through it All (31/7/11)

The more I listen to this song, the more I fall in love with it, or can say with the person this song is dedicated to~ In my darkest valley, my failures, my hurt, my weaknesses, my darkest hour, this song never fail to comfort me with God's love and assurance again and again =') :
 ***
You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness

And I look to You
And I wait on You

I'll sing to You Lord
A hymn of Love
For Your faithfulness to me
I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go
Through it all
 ***


how many times i run away from the Lord but i always missed him. how many times i was discouraged but he always comforted me. how many times i hurt him but he always love me. ~~
 

0 comments: