BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 15, 2011

His love NEVER FAILS!!!

God is able, He will never fail


Man is man, never been perfect, but is because of our imperfection that He is made perfect.

i always remind myself, to be humble, for i am nothing but just a servant of Him.
however,
i m always being reminded with an identity of a child in His eyes, by His love, His Holy Spirit.

Perhaps i do not have a big conviction in my heart for revival as how Elden, James have it, but I know this simple truth, this simple faith of His love will never fails.

Everytime being reminded of Romans 8:38 where it says, NOTHING, able to separate us from the love of God...I am touched.

Yes, we are dirty, we are sinful, we are so unworthy to even touch His robe, white and pure robe...
but His love is greater than all.

He loves me, that why i am always being provided, being protected, being blessed...
He loves me, that why i am set free from the chain of slavery, contract of sins, traps of the world...

is through Him, i am saved.

But....

a lots of time, i fall, fall short His glory, a lot of time i found it hard to come back to Him..as I know Him more, i felt more shameful to actually confront my sins to Him, to come to His throne and say sorry, to ask for forgiveness.

one day after alpha that i asked vern together with Jav and witton, about this area "isit when u know Him more, u found it harder to actually confess before Him.."

"is a lie of Satan."
"His promises of forgiving will never fails, no matter how many times u fail."

those who with me, know that i am so eager to ask God to give me the ability to hate sins. I cant do it, because is the temptation itself which is too strong for me alone to conquer and overcome it.

man, pls pray for me. pls.

For the Lord, our God is able.


0 comments: