BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Letter to God -- 11


Great is the LORD
The lover of my soul
You rescue the rejected
You look upon the distressed

My heart sing praises onto thee
My soul revered in your love
How wonderful is your throne
Glorious in splendor.

My heart rejoice in your salvation
It rejoice in hope
Patient in suffering and faithful in prayer
For you are faithful and will not forget your sheeps

Give thanks to the LORD most high
Worthy of all heavens and earth
With one breath He gave life
And with one hand He brings hope

My soul longs hard after thee
In spirit and in truth
Do not depart from me
Let Your face shine on me

For I long for Your presence
Your touch
And Your unfailing love and patience
Give thanks to You, my God, the patient one

My soul longs hard after thee

0 comments: