BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dreadful deeds

Urgh, it's been stressful weeks for me these days. Not about relationships, work, finance and etc...but main thing that only can stress me is academics~ This is because i've failed in answering most of the questions appeared in my test paper; Geological Mapping Technique. Thanks to the Holy Spirit, it calmed me down for quite sometime...That's not the story of it, the main point is I've hurt God's heart once again T_T by doing someting that makes him displeasure. Now i'm filled with guilt due to the sin that i've commited. I felt more sad than failing my paper now and I feel God is one step further away from me. I know how painful it is when someone you love hurt you~ I tried my best all these while to endure to ressist it, but then as the human's nature of sinning, I can;t believe I did it AGAIN =(. Elden shared with me a verse; Leviticus 15:1-33. Though it says we won't be clean for a certain period of time, instead I took the whole small chapter as source of encouragement to repent and not to repeat the sin again~ Within the time of "unclean" I will try my best to cling on God as I wont lost in Faith. I believe by Faith that one day I will be able to oversome this sin as I will declare
God is my victory~

Sorry Lord for the sin that I have done... Please Forgive me~

0 comments: