BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Letter to God -- 13

LORD, let not your grace ever depart from me
May it go deeper and deeper
like how your servant David yearn for your presence
May I dwell in Your presence forever and ever

In my life, let Your glory be shown
More of You and less of me
In my trials and temptations do not forget me
Surely in your timing you will rescue me

Always and always I shall sing your praises
Let praise never depart from my lips
Let my enemies flee before me
Let my worries vanish under the power of your grace

In my foolishness for You, my LORD
In my zeal for You, never forget me oh God
That no jeers may stand against me
For in your timing, You will rescue me

And let all see that your glory and providence for me never fails
For You will cover me in Your wings of promise
And will not forsake me
Even if You will call me home, may Your glory still shine forth through me

0 comments: