BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A new day

I never expect myself to accept Christ so soon.
Because i always have unknown doubts apart from my family problem.
Pray hard and i believe one day the problem will be solved, like what happened to sister Alexis.

Seriously, I believe that's God's Will to let me went for the pre CNY celebration last Fri and listen to Brother Chee Lim at that very night. Frankly, i was so tired that few days and i really want to escape from the celebration. Thank God i am able to turn up and really think a lot on what Brother Chee Lim told me. A special thanks to Brother Khay min for sharing his testimony to me that very night as well.

Believe in God's existence when im in secondary school form 4 but somehow due to family problem, it halt half way. Really glad that im able to take the initiative to go to church this semester, since elden n avalon has asked me many times before last semester and due to certain circumstances, i failed to turn up. Praise the Lord!!

I still remembered the joy when i got to know Lord several years back, and yesterday im filled with the same joy, even greater. The passion, the keen to seek more, to ask more from God really grow a lot. Pray to Lord so that i can keep this passion to seek more guidence and courage from Him, a loving caring Father.

Amen!

0 comments: