BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 24, 2010

To serve--

Well, I have a wonderful experience in joining the Praise and Worship Team of Hope Ipoh yesterday as a backup singer =). First of all, I would like to thank sis. Jessie for giving me an opportunity to serve God together as a team. Though I know my singing may be flat x.x, but then I know God wouldn't care about that as long we have the right attitude and sincere heart to praise and worship HIM. Thank God the mic wasn't that loud, or else it would have been more obvious =p. I enjoyed every moment in Praising and Worshiping Him though it was just a short period. I seriously need to find my pitching and "fix" my little tone deaf before it gets more serious. I realised that I need some vocal training too.

After the sermon, i felt sad when I talked on phone with my mum. I told her about my schedule for my upcoming exams and tests. She told me "Don't go church near exams because later got no time to study", but I told her "Don't worry, I've set my time-table when to study, when to go church and when to play." I don't really blame her for that because she hasn't taste the sweetness of the honey' yet and the importance of Sunday Sermon. So, I need to study smart and hard this week for my Vector Calculus test and Modern Music assesment on Wednesday; Petrography Quiz and Test on coming Thursday. Pray for me as I will get to score well; as I want to glorify the Lord in every aspect. I don't want my mum to blame christ as a reason of my academic decrement. 


Lastly, I know the Lord is always with me through the Holy Spirit. Lord I want to serve you with my my strength, mind and soul. I want to serve, not to be served~ =)



0 comments: