BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Letter to God-4


To my God
Who resides in heaven
Your love will never fails

For all my fails and failures
I was found again by Your grace
You never give up on me
Even when I hurt You so much

Your love is patient
Never failing to forgive
You put aside all my wrongs
And gently nudge me back to the right path

All my evil doing
All my wretchedness
All my corrupted ways
You accept them all

You saw me that day
When You took the crown of thorns
When You was mock and whipped
And when you finally went to the cross

Who am I that to deserve Your grace
Given without any conditions
Without any restrictions
Given out of love for me

I will bless Your name
The ‘No’ You said to my plans
The ‘No’ You said to my desires
The ‘No’ You said to my ways
I will accept them

Even when I drift away
When I try to hide
You will find me
Like how a lover wait upon his love
You waited for me

And I know
Even in my loss of vision
I can be sure You are still finding me
Gently nudging me back to You
And I know
That I will come to realize
I’m found once again in You
In Your eternal peace and faithfulness
Forever Yours~

0 comments: