BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Letter to God-1 (16/4/11)


Oh God,
You desire my trust
In plans unseen

Oh God,
You promised and you shown me
To depend on You no matter what

But Lord,
See in me my weakness,
See in me my hurt
See in me my unfaithfulness

I know you desire my everything
And even though through hurt and pain
You desire my trust

Oh God,
My heart anguished
Mould and broken through what you bring me through
A process of seemingly hopelessness
A process where I know I will be hurt over and over

But God,
You desire me to love,
You desire me to forgive,
And You desire my patience

See in me Lord my weaknesses
Washed over and over again with pain
See in me LORD my cry unheard
And come and comfort me

Assure me oh LORD,
Assure me of my doubts
Assure me of that promise which I cannot see
Comfort me of my pain
My shield and my hiding place

See in me LORD my faithlessness
And forgive me,
Give me the strength to persevere on
Even when I know I will be hurt again

When I pray,
Assure me again oh God,
Take away my pain,
Give me a heart of love like Yours

But in everything oh Lord,
Your will be done,
For Your grace is sufficient for me,
And when all things fade away,
Be the one there for me

When all things are against me,
When all my everything is dry,
When You take away for what seems best
Be the one there for me
Where I know in my tears I will be comforted

For You are the one I love,
The one I know and You are the one that forever will be
In my heart.
I LOVE You LORD.

0 comments: