BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Letter to God -- 12

Thousand times I fail, Your mercy remains
Through sins and corruption, Your grace is there for me

My spirit cries out, and You are there for me
Love keeps no record of wrongs,
How unfathomable is this love You have for me

You put a stone in my path to test me
And I stumble again and again
You allow me to enter destruction and corruption
So that I may remember You and come back to You

My actions are foolish, my wisdom mere folly
meaningless is my life without a love for You
Better off with me in the grave than to travel a godless path
Corruption overwhelm me, I am consumed.

But I cry out again and again,
mercy my God, I repent my LORD
and You will never fail to reassure me of Your faithfulness

My heart had gone cold,
I'm buried under my own folly and foolishness
But in the midst of darkness I saw You

LORD I know You are angry,
But only You who had balance holiness and love
In Your holy anger, You never cease to love me
calling out for me so that I may not deny You

I will come back to You, my heart is set
that I may honor You
LORD Your test for me I will pass
That I may be strong in this world of turmoil

I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger has turned away from them. -- Hosea 14:4


0 comments: