BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 19, 2011

God is love (19/9/2011) --by Rick Warren

The Bible tells us, "God is love." It doesn't say God has love. He is love! Love is the essence of God's character. There is perfect love in the fellowship of the Trinity, so God didn't need to create you. He wasn't lonely. But he wanted to make you in order to express his love. God says, "I have carried you since you were born; I have taken care of you from your birth. Even when you are old, I will be the same. Even when your hair has turned gray, I will take care of you. I made you and will take care of you."

If there was no God, we would all be "accidents," the result of astronomical random chance in the universe. . . Life would have no purpose or meaning or significance. There would be no right or wrong, and no hope beyond your brief years here on earth.

But there is God who made you for a reason, and your life profound meaning! We discover that meaning and purpose only when we make God the reference point of our lives.  --Rick Warren



Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.  -- Isaiah 46:4

Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give nations in exchange for you, and people in exchange for you life. -- Isaiah 43:4


0 comments: